CASA of Northwest Arkansas welcomes our community’s fundraising initiatives, which help to raise awareness and funding for our program. By taking on this type of project, your organization assumes the responsibility for producing a successful event with minimal assistance from CASA of Northwest Arkansas, Inc. CASA’s staff and resources are primarily dedicated to serving the abused and neglected children of our area and to our major annual fundraisers. This limits our ability to schedule, produce or maintain further fundraising events.
All fundraising efforts seeking to attach the name of CASA should be run by financially responsible and reputable organizations or individuals motivated by a genuine desire to support CASA of Northwest Arkansas, Inc.
The following guidelines must be met by groups or individuals seeking to host a third-party fundraiser to benefit CASA of Northwest Arkansas, Inc.
Guidelines for Third-Party Event Fundraisers:
- Producing any event requires a significant investment of your time to ensure the success of your event. Please submit a timeline and Third Party Fundraiser’s Form 2015 three months in advance for approval (exceptions can be made; please do not hesitate to call).
- Concepts and proposed publicity efforts for your Third-Party Fundraiser need to be approved to ensure the proposal is within CASA of NWA guidelines and is consistent with our mission.
- CASA of NWA cannot promise to incur expenses to assist in third-party proposals.
- CASA of NWA partners with many local businesses and individuals. Please submit a list of all potential sponsors prior to solicitation.
- CASA cannot solicit sponsors for your fund-raising event and will not provide any donor information.
- The terms of the proposed donation to CASA of NWA must be clearly and specifically stated, including when we will receive the gift. Check payable to CASA of Northwest Arkansas should be presented within 30 days after the last day of the event.
- All media, print materials and public communications mentioning CASA, our mission, or logo must be approved by CASA of NWA’s Development Director prior to printing or release. Please attach a list of proposed media contacts.
- CASA of NWA reserves the right to protect the privacy of our volunteers, staff, board members, sponsors and all others affiliated with CASA.
- We ask that no more than 50% of the gross revenue generated by your fundraiser be used to cover expenses to keep in line with national goals for using money raised on behalf of CASA in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Due to limited staff and resources, CASA of Northwest Arkansas, Inc. may not be able to participate in the production or execution of your event.
- CASA of NWA representative(s) will make every effort to attend your event and inform our constituents of event details if possible.
Colleen Smith, Development & Marketing Director