Hear the stories of Arkansans who have suffered from addiction — as well as the continued fight in the state to address issues surrounding opioid use, misuse and addiction.
Everything listed here will count toward your required 12 hours of continuing education, so please be sure to keep track of what you watch/listen to and the amount of time.
A transracial adoptee who finds her birth mother, and meets the rest of a family who didn’t know she existed, including her birth father. A story about identity, the complexities of trans-racial adoption, and most importantly, closure.
Poverty in America is probably not what you think. Emmy Award-winning producer Linda Midgett shows us in this groundbreaking documentary a new face of poverty in America. About 50 million people in the United States live below the poverty line and one in four American children lives in poverty. But what is poverty in America?
CASA of NWA Training Videos
Focus Area: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Culturally Responsive Child Advocacy
All Children – All Families: Advocating for LGBTQ Youth
Focus Area: Permanency and Child Outcomes
Substance Use Disorders
Focus Area: Self Care
- EN: Navigating WomensLaw
- EN: Technology-Facilitated Abuse and Legal Remedies
- SP: El Maltrato a través de la Tecnología y Remedios Legales
- Requirements for Divorce (narrated in Spanish with English subtitles)
- Divorce: Documents and Notification (narrated in Spanish with English subtitles)
- The Divorce Process for Domestic Violence Survivors (narrated in Spanish with English subtitles)